An offbeat love story about the adventures and mutual rescue of a young woman out of place in her hometown and a mysterious stranger who calls himself Peter Parker (and begins to cast her in the role of Spider-Man’s first sweetheart), The Night Gwen Stacy Died is about first loss, first love, and finding our real identities. –Goodreads.com
Unfortunately, due to the mass of books I got at BEA, I can’t review this book right now. Even though I LOVE LOVE the cover and think it would make a fabulous Fashion Friday.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (based here in Boston!) has been kind enough to offer a free copy to one of my readers! So let the games begin…
Please do one or all of the following, and let me know in the comments what you’ve done. The entry for the giveaway will end June 28 at midnight EST. You can enter anytime between now and then! After I randomly choose a winner, I will delete all comments.
To enter, do any or all of the following (the more you do, the more times you are entered to win):
- Post a link to the giveaway on Facebook
- Tell me your favorite mystery novel in the comments
- Tweet about the giveaway (with a link!) use #NGSDgiveaway
- Pin the giveaway on Pinterest use #NGSDgiveaway
- Instagram a picture of the book you’re reading and tag me (@natalieeramm) and/or use #NGSDgiveaway
Good luck :)