I haven’t been doing Fashion Friday for too long, and some of the posts are way better than others. So, let me share my favorites (I mean, the ones I would actually wear!) in no particular order :
1. Modern Art – I love these Toms with the writing and the paint splatter. They are the perfect combination of arts. A also adore the Jane Austen Reading is Sexy underwear and the unusual cartilage piercings. I would definitely wear this sweat shirt and these colorful jeans on a lazy day. The phone cover and earrings are OK, but I don’t love them.
2. Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned – I CANNOT get enough of these shoes. I have been trying to find a cheaper version for months with no luck. Also, who doesn’t love American flag sweat shirts? Especially ones that look kind of vintage like this one. Also I’m a sucker for giant purses.
3. Franny and Zooey – I think I love this one so much because the outfit is simple and visually matches the cover so well. Green is one of my favorite colors (my bedroom is almost all green!) and I love long skirts. AND these heels, they are so sexy and chic. I would nix the religious jewelry.
4. Gone Girl – I’ve never been a huge fan of skulls, but I think this sweater is super cute. I also love the dark wash on these jeans. The NY necklace is so cute and I’ve been wanting an Arkansas one for quite a while. These flats are so simple and classy, just right for just about any occasion. I could personally do without the phone cover though.
5. Hikikomori and the Rental Sister – I love the red and taupe color combo. Plus, black jeans are flattering on everyone! I really like the front of these boots, but I don’t like the open back of them—I would never, ever wear open toe or open back boots. However, I do love tall socks with boots. Could do without the phone cover.
6. Rules of Civility – I love everything about this look from the oxfords to the gold eyeliner. I love gold liquid liner and red lips, it’s such a cute and different combination. I have wanted a pink pea coat for some time, but this one is a little out of my price range.
7. Sarah’s Key – Sans beret, I would wear every bit of this outfit. I love the natural make up and the messy side braid. I’m also a huge fan of pairing stripes with floral patterns. Mostly just because I only wear stripes and floral. Coco by Chanel is an amazing scent! And these boots, so cute!!
8. The Art Forger – First lets talk booties. These are the cutest nautical ankle boots I have ever seen. And combined with the frilly socks, to die for! I also love purple eye makeup. It’s so different, but not too out-there. This dress is cute, but orange is a horrible color on me, so I would probably pass. But I love the leather jacket!
9. The Bad Seed – This skirt is adorable. As I said, I love long skirts. I must admit, if you are my height (5’5) and wear a skirt this length with booties, you’re legs are going to look really short, but I love the blue and red combo. Again, I love floral and big purses. Not a huge fan of the skull scarf, mostly because I don’t think I could pull it off.
10. The Elegance of the Hedgehog – this is right up my alley with all of the bright colors. I adore these shoes, they are so different and yellow is such a happy color! This sweatshirt is funny and cute, even though the mustache thing is a little over done these days. Obviously I love the skirt because it has pink flowers.