Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books To Save If My House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)
Top Ten Tuesday post by NATALIE
1. MY KINDLE….but seriously. This currently has like 30 books on it.
2. A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD – because I’m reading it right now and it’s pretty entertaining.
3. SARAH’S KEY – because I bought it (at FULL price) recently and still haven’t read it.
4. THE TIGER’S WIFE – see no. 3
5. CUTTING FOR STONE – I got it for Christmas and still haven’t read the whole thing.
6. My collection of Jane Austen novels – my Grandmother gave me a super old, awesome hardback that has all of the best romances (Emma, Pride and Prejudice, etc.) ever written between its tattered covers.
7. CAT’S EYE – one of my FAV Margaret Atwood novels! It’s about female frenemies.
8. GONE WITH THE WIND – my falling-apart mass market copy with the really cheesy romance cover.
9. THE CATCHER IN THE RYE – it’s water damaged and marked up beyond readability, but this book holds a special place in my heart (says the angsty teen version of me).
10. This is hard! I’m torn between two books for this last one. Either MISS LONELYHEARTS AND THE DAY OF THE LOCUST or PASSING AND QUICKSAND. Both were two novellas thrown into one book and really weird and thought-provoking in completely different ways. I’m so copping out right now…
Happay Tuesday :D